At any time during the course of your school year, teachers can view their second semester schedules and their class rosters by following these directions.
View Courses Only
For a quick view of just your schedule for the upcoming semester, follow these directions:
- Log into PowerTeacher.
- Click Schedule on the left-hand side of your screen.
- In the Filter, where it says Only Display Current Sections, toggle the button to No.
View Courses and Student Rosters
To view both courses and their rosters, follow these directions:
- Log into PowerTeacher and click on PowerTeacher Pro.
- Click on the white bar at the top-center of your screen, then click on S1 in the corner of the pop up that appears. Select Semester 2 for the current scholastic year, then select one of your courses.
- From there, navigate to where you usually view your roster, whether that's the course scoresheet or a generated report. Remember: Switch back to your Semester 1 classes when you're done!
Note: This method can be used to view past courses as well. Click here for more information.