Course registration opens in January to allow current Bishop O'Dowd students to select their classes for the upcoming scholastic year. These selections are not necessarily the classes that the students will have; instead, the counselors use the student's choices as a starting point to discuss their choices for next year.
Follow the instructions below to select your classes for the next school year.
- Go to PowerSchool and log in. If you need help logging in, send an email to email@example.com.
- Click on Class Registration, listed in the menu on the left-hand side.
- Once on the Class Registration screen, click on the edit button on the far right to select courses. All buttons marked with a red exclamation point require selections.
- When you click on an edit button, a list of possible selections will appear, along with the required number of courses students must select (red box). Choose which class you would like by checking off your choice (green box), then click Okay.
Note: Some course selection screens will have multiple pages of options. Always check prerequisites to ensure your choices will work in your schedule.
- Your class selection will now appear in the list, and the exclamation point will change to a green check. Repeat step 4 as often as needed to select all courses.
Note: Some course selections will already be set for you.
- Once you have completed all course selections, scroll to the very bottom of the screen and click in the bottom-right corner.