Follow these steps to create a Kahoot to use in class or to assign as homework.
- Log into your Kahoot! account and click Create in the upper right corner.
- Select New kahoot or choose a template to start with.
- The Kahoot Creator will open. Add questions, answer choices, and select the correct answer. Add as many questions as you'd like (we recommend 10-12).
- Once you have finished adding questions, click Save.
- Kahoot! will show some options on how to practice or share your new creation. Select any you'd like or click Done to close.
This .gif shows how the Kahoot Creator generally works.