Playing a Kahoot in class is a fast process, and it helps that your students largely will know what to do. Here are the steps to starting a Kahoot:
- Log into Kahoot! and open the Kahoot you would like to play. You can access it through the Library tab if you created it, or you can search for a Kahoot on the Discover tab.
- Click Start on the left side of your screen.
- Adjust your game options at the bottom of the screen (optional).
- Select if students are playing individually or on teams. Free accounts only allow for two teams.
- The sign-up screen will load with a pin. Share this screen on the projector or in your Zoom conference to allow students to join. When all students are in, click Start.