PeerKonnect is a platform used by the Academic Support Peer Tutoring and the Health and Wellness Peer Counseling programs. In the system, you can search and schedule to meet with other students to review a rough draft, get guidance on a homework assignment, study for a test, or even talk about something that's been troubling you. Please create an account using the following steps:
- Go to this website to begin your PeerKonnect registration.
- Click Get Started!
- Select the Register tab.
- Enter your first name, last name, O'Dowd email, and choose a password.
- Select Student as the role.
- Click Register Now.
- Verify your account immediately: Check your O'Dowd email for a message from PeerKonnect Admin and click on the link to verify your account.
- Once you are verified, log into PeerKonnect.
- Complete your profile, including the classes you might want to be tutored in (e.g. "English 1" or "Algebra 2/Trig") and the counseling topics you might want to talk about (e.g. "Feeling stressed or anxious" or "Relationships with family or adults").
Note: Make sure that you check "I want to be a learner". Peer tutors and peer counselors go through a nomination process and training.