Request Official Transcript

If you are looking to request an official transcript after you have graduated, visit Bishop O'Dowd's Parchment Exchange page. Here, you can create an account and purchase an official transcript to be sent on your behalf. Follow the directions here to learn how to place an order.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk