After a Zoom meeting, you can still retrieve the participants list to prove attendance in the meeting. Follow these directions to access the report:
- Navigate to Zoom and log in using SSO.
- Click on Reports, then click on Usage.
- If necessary, search for the meeting you would like to view by adjusting the date range. When you locate the meeting, click on the number in the participants' column.
- A new window will appear. A list of participants will appear, but many will be repeated because they may have left and rejoined. Click Show unique users to see a concise list.
- View the participants' names and how long total they participated in the Zoom meeting. If you need evidence, click Export.
Is this guide no longer accurate? Click here to request an update to this page.