After a Zoom meeting, you can still retrieve the participants list to prove attendance in the meeting. Follow these directions to access the report:
- Navigate to Zoom and log in using SSO.
- Click on Reports, then click on Usage.
- If necessary, search for the meeting you would like to view by adjusting the date range. When you locate the meeting, click on the number in the participants' column.
- A new window will appear. A list of participants will appear, but many will be repeated because they may have left and rejoined. Click Show unique users to see a concise list.
- View the participants' names and how long total they participated in the Zoom meeting. If you need evidence, click Export.