Our payroll company, ADP, has a new website. This website allows employees to enroll in paperless statements, and view their current time off and benefits.
To create your ADP account, follow these instructions.
1. Go to the ADP website: https://workforcenow.adp.com
2. Click on REGISTER HERE.
3. At the Create your account page, enter the Registration code: BODOWDHS-94605 and click Next.
4. At the next screen, click YES.
5. At the next screen, enter the information required (First and Last Name, last 4 digits of SSN, DOB, captcha), and click NEXT.
6. The next screen tells you that in order to verify your identity, you will be prompted to answer a few questions. These questions are randomly generated from public records and other commercially available data sources. You will be timed. Click NEXT to begin.
7. Here is an example of one of the questions you may be asked. Please note that you are timed on your response, and you must select an answer before the timer gets to 00:00.
8. After you have verified your identity, you will be asked to enter your contact information.
9. Create your user ID and password. You will need to make sure that your user ID is available for use. After entering a user ID, click on the CHECK AVAILABILITY button.
10. If your user ID is not available, you will need to select a different one. If it is available, you can continue to creating your password.
11. After creating your password, complete the Security Questions section:
12. If you've entered everything in successfully, your registration should be complete. Click on ADP WORKFORCE NOW to log in.
13. At the ADP Workforce Now login page, log in using the user ID and password you just created:
14. If your login was successful, you should be directed to the home page:
To sign up for Paperless Pay Statements, follow the instructions here: Enroll In Paperless Statements