To get started using Schoology, go to www.schoology.com
If you do not already have an account, follow the instructions below. If you already have a Schoology account and want to add children to it, click here.
1. Click on the Sign Up button on the top menu (or go to www.schoology.com/register)
2. Click on the Parent button.
3. Enter your Parent Access Code.
NOTE: Parents are sent their Schoology Parent Access code in the mail, prior to Back to School Night. If you have misplaced the code you were sent, contact Tech Support to have your code sent to you.
3. Fill out the form with your information.
4. Click Register to continue.
5. If registration was successful, you will be taken to your Home Page in Schoology.
Schoology Parent Features
Activity Summary - The My Children activity summary displays updates in your child's school, courses, and groups. If you have more than one child using Schoology, you can select which child’s information you would like to view by clicking the All Children dropdown and choosing from the list that appears.
When you use a Parent Access Code to create an account, you will be automatically associated to the student. To associate additional students to your account, click on the Add Child button in your Schoology account. View this Help Desk article for more information.